Thursday 22 March 2012

Audrey Tatou - Wonderful Woman No. 81



Audrey Tatou - Born 1976
French Actress

Added to the album by Geoff, a wonderful man


I'm in love with her.
Geoff


When this photo first appeared in the Facebook album, it was met by a host of likes from both men and women and a number of comments supporting Geoff's suggestion.

Great choice, Geoff !
Paul, A Wonderful Man


Audrey seems to be one of those women who appeals to both men and women, young and old. Indeed, for quite some time, the most wonderful man I have ever known (my dad) kept asking me who it was in the television advert for Channel No. 5, seemingly mesmerized by her beauty.

Not just beauty, she has this other-worldly quality about her, that really does light up the screen.

The first time I ever saw Audrey Tatou was in the French film, Amelie. I fell in love with the film, the character and her. It really is one of the most enchanting films I have ever seen and for being the star of this film alone, Audrey is wonderful to me. The film is internationally the most successful French film of all time.

Audrey's screen appeal has made her successful in films in both her native France and in the United States, she has starred in some internationally successful and popular films such as The Da Vinci Code and Coco Before Chanel - a biopic of another wonderful woman (Coco Chanel - Wonderful Woman No. 71 - http://iamawonderfulwoman.blogspot.it/2012/03/coco-chanel-wonderful-woman-no-71.html). She is revered within the film industry and has won numerous awards for her talent, including two BAFTAs.

She is a true ambassador for France and is very proud of her nation's heritage.

Like so many women in this album, Audrey is a true individual. A unique beauty and a unique talent... both very wonderful things to be.

I don’t surf on the big waves. When I see them coming, I take my board and go straight back to the beach.
Audrey Tatou


No comments:

Post a Comment